Wednesday, October 8, 2014

The Big 3-5

I can't very well let October 4th pass without a shout-out to the absolute best husband and father this gal could imagine.  

We had a blast celebrating with him over the weekend.  The morning was kicked off surprising Dad with Grandma O's sticky buns for breakfast.  Lily was up early (or shall I say her normal time) and immediately begged to wake up Ryan for his birthday breakfast.  I held her off until 7am and then birthday celebrations began!  

After our tasty breakfast, we were off to Lily's soccer game.  Twisted Lizards for the win! (Coach Ryan for the weekend while our head coach was out of town)

The afternoon was spent napping and relaxing after gorging ourselves on The Peanut wings (thanks Nanny and Papa Kurt for the birthday present.  I think I enjoyed them almost as much as the birthday boy.  I'm still full!)  And that evening, Ryan and I snuck out for an adult only evening at Top Golf.  It's basically darts and bowling combined with a driving range.  Seriously so much fun (and I'm a HORRIBLE golfer!)

But I believe the highlight of the birthday weekend was as pictured below.  A quick trip to KC and a once in a lifetime experience for the boys.  GO ROYALS!

Happy 35th birthday Ryan.  We love you more than you know!

No comments: