To the right I have posted a poll for you to guess when the Little Lady will arrive, as we are quickly approaching the due date. A few tidbits for you prior to making your decision:
- My mom was two weeks early with all three of us kids (though she was induced with Mallory so I guess that doesn’t really count).
- At my 31 week appointment, I was measuring only 27 weeks.
- However, at my 28 week appointment, the baby was measuring nine days ahead of schedule with a estimated due date of May 21st.
- My birthday is May 12th and I am adamant that she is not born on my birthday – I want her to have her own special day and not have to share with her mom.
- I hated sharing my birthday with Mother’s Day (wow, I was one selfish little girl) and therefore, don’t want her to be born the week of May 11th.
- Because of the last two points, Ryan is convinced she will be born two weeks early just to spite me.
So what do you think?