August 31, 2009. I can’t believe another month has gone by and Lily is 3 months old! She is growing and changing every single day.
A few Lily observations:
* This month you have found your voice. Your dad thinks you got your ‘gift of gab’ from him.
* You love your feet and hands and are constantly trying to put both in your mouth…along with toys, mommy’s fingers, and anything else you can grab hold of. Does this mean you are teething already (please tell me the answer is no! I’m not ready for teeth yet!)
* You are still a rockstar sleeper, with 10-11 hours being a very consistent night.
* When you were first born, Grandma O asked if you could have a pacifier, and I responded saying no, we were trying not to give you one. Grandma gave me a knowing smile and of course complied with my response. Well…..let me just say that Grandma O knew a thing or two about babies. And my new motto is “whatever works.” You take a pacifier anytime it is nap or bedtime, and life is such much better!
* You are OBSESSED with your aquarium and stare at it while playing by yourself or doing tummy time.
* You are all geared up for the fall football season, decked out in KSU gear and already staring at the TV when your dad is holding you.
* You are just now showing interest in rolling over. In the past few days, you can get onto your side and almost the rest of the way to your tummy, but not quite yet.
I can’t believe how much you have changed in the past 3 months. We love you more than words! Happy birthday, Miss Lily!