Thursday, October 28, 2010

Pumpkin patch, AZ style

A pumpkin patch, Arizona style, is a bit different than home (Toto, we're not in Kansas anymore). We pulled up to an all-out horse ranch. Which boasted a seasonal pumpkin patch.

That they ship in.

Probably from Kansas.

Mules pulling the wagon...


...to a field full of shipped in pumpkins.

Wow, that sky. Breathtaking!


October in Arizona means a 'cool' temperature of 85. Lily was sweatin' in her cords!



We see this face daily.

It means, 'I'm off to get into some trouble, so you better watch out!'


"I want this pumpkin.....


...no, I like this one better....


....oh boy, this one is heavy...


...this is more my size...


...actually Daddy, I want them all!"




Hay ride.


Next the petting zoo!

Moo cow.


Oink oink, potbelly pig.



Neigh neigh, horsie.


And the best ride home...


No comments: