Thursday, February 14, 2013

6 months

February 10, 2012
Weight - 16 lb, 10 oz. 34 percentile
Length - 27 1/ inches. 86 percentile
Head - 43 1/2 cm, 45 percentile

~Seriously?  Six months already?  Break my heart, my baby is growing too fast. 
~You are one of the happiest babies I've even seen.  You are quick to smile and laugh at us all day long.  Even when upset or hungry, one goofy grin from us and your attitude turns right around.
~You are up on your hands and knees rocking.  We think you will be crawling any day now.  I'm not quite ready for a moving baby yet, so feel free to hold off a few more weeks.

~You can sit up with assistance - either in your Bumbo chair, Boppy or bathtub. 
~You love to play with toys.  Rattles, stuffed animals, etc.  You also still love your exersaucer.
~You are one good eater.  Your favorite combination right now is either avocado/bananas or pumpkin/bananas.  Yummy!


~You continue to be quite the mama's boy.  While you will entertain yourself playing or watching your sister, you definitely prefer to be in my arms.  And I love it too...I know in just a short while you will be 'too cool' to cuddle with me, so I am taking advantage as much as possible.

~We love you more than words, William Tommy, and are so thankful for you each and every day.

No comments: