Sunday, December 15, 2013

Winter Wonderland

The neighborhood moms' group hosted  Winter Wonderland tonight.
Family, friends, food, music...and a surprise visit from a very special person.

patiently waiting in line with a few favorite friends...McKenzie and Kate
This is the very first time Lily has sat on Santa's lap.
She was nervous at first, but told me she was going to try and be brave.
She said she wanted a Minnie Mouse Bowtique and Doc McStuffin's mobile.

William wasn't quite as brave...and I might LOVE these pictures a bit too much.
(PS - he carried this football around the entire evening.  It's not even ours!)

 My sweet family.  So excited to celebrate Christmas with these three...

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Oh goodness Lindsay I'm with you - those pictures of William are so adorable! I have some pictures of Copeland with "sad face" and I can't help but think they are the cutest thing.