Wednesday, August 24, 2016

A life moment

Mom.  Seriously.  Think about it.  If you didn’t have any kids.  Can you imagine when dad is on a work trip and you didn’t have William and I interrupting your shows? Or talking to you while you’re trying to get work done?  How bored would you be?  You are pretty lucky you have us!”

Dear Lily.  You have NO IDEA.  I can't tell you how thankful I am for you, and the AMAZING young woman you are becoming.  

Yet... 

sometimes...

oftentimes after 8pm...

you.drive.me.bonkers 

AND

I. just. want. to. watch. a. show. by. myself. 

SO

go to bed. 

NOW. or. I. might. hurt. you

just kidding.  love mom. (i'm only kinda kidding) 

SERIOUSLY go to bed NOW!!!! 

Love you!

{kissing face emoji.  heart eye emoji} 

unless you come backdown stairs.

No comments: