Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Jinx?!?!?!?!

I haven’t wanted to blog about this for fear that the moment I write it down (and brag!), I will be jinxed and my good luck will be over.  But last night was just amazing and I can’t help myself…our little lady slept 8.5 hours!

Since she was 8 days old, she has consistently been sleeping between 5 and 7 hours during the night and then going back down for a three hour nap after a little snack.  Yippie, looks like Lily is taking after her dad and his sleep habits…this mama couldn’t be happier!

Lily has started kicking out of her swaddle, so we have upgraded to a sleep sack….I know we’re biased, but we think she is so cute!

 100_1339 100_1341

7 comments:

Annie said...

ahhh love the sleep sack! We have bought every size and are now up to extra large- my favorite baby thing EVER!!!! You are sooooo lucky she is sleeping so awesome for you! She is definitely a chill baby!!! and adorable!

mary jo said...

wow, you are so lucky. way to go Lily!! btw, where did you get that sleep sack? been looking for some like that...

Amy said...

Don't worry I was exactly like Lily went I was young. My mom used to have to wake me up for feedings! And I never grew out of the habit of sleeping long periods of time! :) So I don't think you jinxed yourself.

Kara said...

Ok, I'm super jealous, but super happy for you!!
I bet you are having to wake up and pump?
I need little Isaac to step it up a notch- is Lily giving out lessons??? If so, we'll travel for some hints!

Michael Huebner said...

Please thank Lily for setting the bar so low for Baby Huebner. . .:)

Anonymous said...

super cute sleepsack - and super cute baby girl!
you ARE very lucky :)

vwiese said...

hey there Lindsay, Vikkie Strahm Wiese here, I love your blog. Hey, I got this swaddle blanket when our son was two months old because he kept breaking out of it and it was THE BEST!! It is called the Miracle Blanket and you have to get it online. There is no velcro so it is soft and my son LOVED it more than the sleepsack. Thought I would pass that on, it is the best!! Cute family Linday!!