November 30, 2009. Break my heart, how is my baby a half year old already.
Weight – 15 lb, 9oz. 50 percentile
Length – 27 inches. 90 percentile
Head – 16 3/4 inches. 75 percentile
Picture courtesy of Claire W. What an amazing talent!
A few Lily observations:
* You are such a silly, smiley gal. You giggle at funny voices, goofy faces, stinky doggies, and especially your daddy.
* You are still quite the talker once you get going. Your squealing and screaming are starting to sound more like babbles, and your Dad swears you said “hi” to him once (Mom thinks he’s crazy).
* This past month, you have been sick twice. First with a fever and sore throat, and now with a double ear infection. Breaks your mom’s heart to see you upset – but you are such a cuddle bug when under the weather and have taken many naps leaning on my chest. You are normally way to busy to sit still on my lap, let alone fall asleep, so I have enjoyed these few special moments with you.
* You love to roll. And roll. And roll. You get off your blankets on the floor so quickly!
* You sit up unsupportive for a few seconds before falling over. Part of your problem is that you are so snoopy and curious. You are always reaching out to grab whatever is within reach, causing you to be off balance.
* You have always loved putting pressure on your feet, and now love to stand while holding onto our hands.
* You started rice cereal and have been loving it (with the exception of your little “issue”). We will be starting veggies and fruits shortly!
* You celebrated your very first Thanksgiving, and your dad and I feel so thankful to have you in our lives. We can’t imagine life without you!
We love you more than words. Happy Birthday Lily!