Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thankful

Lily speaking here.  On my first Thanksgiving, I have a lot to be thankful for.  My rocking parents, totally awesome family and friends, comfy home, and my stinky dogs.  Oh yea, and suppositories. 

I may or may not have enjoyed one too many bites of turkey, stuffing, and pie (or maybe milk and cereal) and given myself a horrible tummy ache.  It was a bit rough on my mom as I have never cried for more than 15 minutes since I was born.  I gave her a run for her money by screaming on turkey day for almost two straight hours.  Luckily, my Grandma O is one smart cookie, so my parents called her and the family doctor, obtained the necessary medicine, and I was quickly on my way to enjoying my first Thanksgiving.  However, let’s just say I will never look at Nanny the same after that violation (my mom was way too chicken to take care of business)! 

After all the trauma, I think I deserve a drink.

img_0716

2 comments:

Annie said...

I just laughed out loud at that one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jessica said...

This is awesome!
And she is precious.