December 31, 2009. HAPPY NEW YEARS!
A few Lily observations:
*Just like Isaac, I also sing when I am tired. It’s my signal……..t-minus 60 seconds then I’m gonna start screaming at the top of my lungs. Nanny likes to say my demeanor “can change on the drop of a dime”!
* I have discovered the art of sitting up. And now laying down and rolling over is OLD NEWS. Boring. Next trick. Do not lay me down. I am way too big of a girl to tolerate this.
* Nanny keeps telling me I am just like my mommy. Because I do not hold still. Ever. Unless I am completely passed out in my crib. I am one busy busy girl. Anything within my reach is MINE!
* I’m considering crawling. Well actually I just like to rock and roll on my belly and think it’s hilarious. I giggle while trying to move forward, while actually ending up moving backwards or in circles!
* However, my mommy thinks I will walk before I will crawl. I show more interest in pulling myself up and standing then I do trying to crawl. Nanny says Mommy walked at 1o months, while Grandma says Daddy didn’t walk until 14 months. Mommy is hoping I am more like Daddy!
* I’ve said my first words “hiiiiiiiiiii dadada”. However, my mommy says it doesn’t count because I don’t really mean to be saying hi to my daddy. Daddy disagrees.
* I celebrated my first Christmas with my family, and feel very lucky to be loved by so many people.
We love you more than words. Happy Birthday Lily!