Friday, January 1, 2010

7 months

December 31, 2009. HAPPY NEW YEARS!

img_0904

A few Lily observations:

*Just like Isaac, I also sing when I am tired.  It’s my signal……..t-minus 60 seconds then I’m gonna start screaming at the top of my lungs.  Nanny likes to say my demeanor “can change on the drop of a dime”!

* I have discovered the art of sitting up. And now laying down and rolling over is OLD NEWS.  Boring.  Next trick.  Do not lay me down.  I am way too big of a girl to tolerate this. 

*  Nanny keeps telling me I am just like my mommy.  Because I do not hold still.  Ever.  Unless I am completely passed out in my crib.  I am one busy busy girl.  Anything within my reach is MINE!

img_0903 

* I’m considering crawling.  Well actually I just like to rock and roll on my belly and think it’s hilarious.  I giggle while trying to move forward, while actually ending up moving backwards or in circles!

* However, my mommy thinks I will walk before I will crawl.  I show more interest in pulling myself up and standing then I do trying to crawl.  Nanny says Mommy walked at 1o months, while Grandma  says Daddy didn’t walk until 14 months.  Mommy is hoping I am more like Daddy!

img_0910

* I’ve said my first words “hiiiiiiiiiii  dadada”.  However, my mommy says it doesn’t count because I don’t really mean to be saying hi to my daddy.  Daddy disagrees. 

* I celebrated my first Christmas with my family, and feel very lucky to be loved by so many people. 

We love you more than words.  Happy Birthday Lily!

No comments: