Thursday, September 1, 2011

Sweet friends...

Lily and I paid a visit to our neighborhood splash park for a little water fun.


It's hot right now (ha, that's an understatement).
So we spend as much time as possible in the water.


We were joined by our sweet friends, George and Henry.


Lily loves these boys.

She often asks for "my George and Henry" first thing when waking up.
And talks about them all day long.
Henry is in her preschool class, but George "not in my class. He go to big boy classroom."

We spend lots of time together being ornery and having tons of fun.
Very thankful for such sweet friends!

1 comment:

Thelawsondinner said...

We love "our Lily"! When Henry got up from his nap yesterday, he asked, "Where my Wiwwwy go? My Wiwwwy come to my house?" Can you tell we miss you guys already???