Sunday, February 1, 2009

Baby O...in Utero

My grandmother will soon become a great grandmother for the first time, and she is thrilled. She recently sent Ryan and I a Dr Seuss book to be read to Baby O while in utero and included a sweet note about how she was so excited to meet her. The first night we received the book, Ryan read to my expanding belly and wow, our little lady LOVED hearing his voice and all the fantastic Dr Seuss rhyming. She tossed and turned, and kicked up a storm! Thanks Mema….what a great memory we have because of your gift.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I sang "Take Me Out To The Ballgame" every night while Addie was in Utero. When she is fussy or trying to go down for a nap I will start singing it, not very well, and she calms down almost instantly or will give me a huge smile. Michelle also bought a kids book for me called "My Daddy and Me" I read it to her then and now and you can tell that she knows it and loves it.