Saturday, May 9, 2009

Loose Park and a 37 Week Belly

Today was one of those incredibly perfect spring days – the sun was shining, not a cloud in the sky, amazing temperature. So Ryan, Lynnie, Elhers, and I met Doug and his lab mix Sarah at Loose Park to work on our tans and get a little exercise. Ryan was a bit camera happy, so I’ve included numerous pics – and as a disclaimer, yes, I realize I have worn this shirt in many posts, and you should expect to see it again, as I have approximately 3 weekend maternity outfits I feel comfortable in! :)

Hope you enjoyed this beautiful spring day as much as we did!

3 comments:

Paige said...

You look great Lindsay!! Happy Mothers Day, Mother-to-Be!!

The Frazee's said...

cant wait to hear that your little lady has arrived safely!!
gina

katieharris said...

great pictures, you guys could all be models! sweet lynnie, she looks like she's had such a hard day at the park and just wants to go home and take a nap.