September 30, 2009. Wow, 4 months. Where does the time go?
Weight – 13 lb. 50 percentile
Length – 25 inches. 85 percentile
Head – 16 1/4 inches. 55 percentile
A few Lily observations:
* You can roll both directions, from back to tummy, and from tummy to back.
* You love to hang out with Daddy in the Bjorn, and have even done a little yard work together.
* You love to talk, and are quite the jabberbox. And you have learned how to scream, which you think is hilarious.
* Your Nanny and Auntie M have spoiled you rotten by always riding in the backseat with you while I drive. So now you pretend to cry just to get my attention and hope someone will crawl back there to join you.
* You are getting settled in at daycare and taking good naps for Miss Lucy.
*(Dad typing right now)…you are still extremely gassy and love providing Dad the evidence with a tremendous amount of diapers every night and weekend
* You like hanging out in your Bumbo and love trying to sit up like a big girl
* You are constantly playing with your hands and feet, love to grab onto your toys, and put absolutely everything into your mouth.
* You have began to notice your doggies, and watch them walk back and forth begging for attention. You love to reach out and pull on Elhers’ hair while she gives you kisses (Mom doesn’t think this is quite as funny!).
* Your favorite day of the week is Saturday….it means Daddy and FOOTBALL. Go State!
We love you more than words. Happy Birthday Lily!