October 31, 2009. Seriously, 5 months already?
Miss Lily thought is was much more fun to play with the sign and try to sit up then pose for pictures.
A few Lily observations:
* You LOVE to play in your exersaucer. You have figured out how to push the buttons, turn the knobs, etc and can be entertained for quite a while.
* You have gotten on a pretty consistent schedule thanks to Miss Lucy at daycare with four to five feedings and two/three naps a day. We haven’t tried cereal yet but will in the next few weeks.
* You are still a rockstar sleeper and one morning you slept until 7:45am. Ryan and I were giddy with excitement hoping you would start sleeping this late on the weekends. But alas, no, you think it’s funny to wake up earlier than normal on weekends, ready to eat and play before 7:00am.
* You love new people but are starting to be slightly hesitant before jumping into a strangers arms. You need a good five minutes of staring and watching a new person before you are ready to leave the safety of Mom and Dad.
* Unfortunately, you love to watch TV and will turn yourself backwards just to see the lights and sounds. Definitely your father’s daughter.
* You are constantly on the move and grabbing everything in sight. Out to breakfast last week, you grabbed the napkins, the silverware, the menus, and even tried to grab the hot coffee pot. You think napkins and Kleenex's are the most fascinating toys and will pass them back and forth in your tiny little hands over and over again.
* Your dad can make you laugh so easily and that sweet noise is the best thing ever! No matter how long our day was or what mood we are in, your laugh puts huge grins on our faces.
We love you more than words. Happy Birthday Lily!