Sunday, November 22, 2009

Yummy in my tummy

img_0675

Hi mom, whatcha doing?

Well Miss Lily, today you get to try your first bite of cereal.  So we’re going to sit in your new highchair and practice eating like a big girl.

img_0674 

Cool!  I like being a big girl.  

img_0673

 Wait, what’s cereal. Where’s my bottle?  I’m not so sure about this.

First Bite

Hmmm, interesting.  Not so bad. 

img_0680

Yo, Dad, hurry up and let me try another bite.  Here, let me help you – I’ll take the spoon.

img_0681

This is pretty good Mom. Seriously Dad, give me that spoon!

img_0686

I’d say our first food experience went pretty well.  Apparently the kiddo takes after her mom – looks like she’ll eat just about anything!

2 comments:

The Frazee's said...

i love, love these little stories you come up with!!
gina

MJS said...

Lily will be getting some BIBS from Nanny for Christmas! Oh, my.