January 31, 2010.
It’s been a huge month in our household as Lily has grown dramatically. What was once a tiny baby is quickly becoming a little girl!
* You have the ‘army’ crawl down and are getting faster and faster each day. You get up on your hands and knees and rock back and forth, but are still working on actually crawling.
* You have learned to go from a laying down position to sitting up. You love to sit up in your crib and play before getting out of bed.
* You are quite the dancer. You love your numerous sound making toys (gee, thanks grandparents! :) and your entire body gets into the groove!
* First chomper! You are sporting two pearly whites and making some serious drool working on those suckers.
* First pair of shoes, leather soft soled slip-ons that are supposed to be the best at staying on feet! So far they are staying put nicely. You LOVE to pull off your socks, so this is a great improvement!
*We are still enjoying great nights sleep, though you now flip over in the night and sleep on your tummy with your tush high in the air. We think it’s so cute, we sneak in often just to stare at you.
* You love to eat. You love cereal, sweet potatoes, carrots, green beans, and once again love your peas. You also love applesauce, apples, pears, bananas, and all the other fun flavors your baby food comes in. So far, the only thing you refuse is zucchini and squash. Regarding table food, you’ve tried bananas, apples, avocados and a little bread and seem to like these as well. However, you show NO interest in feeding yourself so we are sticking to baby food for now.
* You love, LOVE to laugh…I think it might be your favorite thing to do and you seem to be quite the entertainer. Somehow you always seem to know when all eyes are on you and you definitely enjoy a crowd. :) We love your outgoing personality and hope it never goes away.
We love you more than words. Happy Birthday Lily!