Monday, June 13, 2011

Funny sayings

Our girl keeps us laughing every single day. Here are a few of the latest:

"This is my favorite." Said with a sheepish grin to whatever her current favorite is. A toy, a person, a show, or most often a splash park or pool.

"No Daddy, I don't want a tickle. I want PRESENTS!" Said the morning of her birthday when we both went to get her out of bed. We had opened presents a day early and obviously it made an impact, huh?

"I have a Grandma! And I have an Aunt Mary." Said after Daddy read a book talking about how much a grandmother loves her grandchild.

"Hi Casey! Do you like my hair? My ponytail's pretty! Tell my Auntie hi from Lily!" Said while talking into her hand, pretending it was a phone.

"I need to go home. I need my Ellie-dog." Said almost every single time we are in the car.

"Daddy, you're beautiful." Said when Ryan was fixing his hair one morning.

"Mommy, I miss Daddy" to which I said, 'I miss Daddy today too, but he'll be home soon." To which she replied "Noooooo Mommy, I miss MY Daddy. And MY Nanny. And MY Grandma. And MY Aunt Mary. And MY Papa Kurt. And MY Auntie. And MY Casey. And MY cousin Kayl. And MY Ellie-dog. And MY (you get the point. She listed every single person she could think of...)

We've got ourselves quite the handful. And we are loving every single moment with her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love how much of a talker she is!!! Happy belated birthday to Miss Lily!
-Leann