Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Random

A few random happenings…….

On Friday, Lily had a lunch date with her favorite man, while I went for a pedicure.  I’m not sure who enjoyed her visit to the office more…Ryan or the ladies he works with!

 img_0130 img_0131

Auntie M took us gals out to dinner Saturday night while Ryan was helping his brother and family move.  Miss Lily shows off how spoiled she is with her “My Auntie Loves Me” onesie.

img_0133

This girl loves her Daddy.

img_0142

My unsuccessful attempts at taking a 6 week picture…Lily was not cooperating! 

img_0135img_0138

Hopefully I will remember to take this same picture at significant milestones to show her growth….but with this mommy-brain, I make no promises.     :)

1 comment:

Jolie said...

Lindsay, love all the pictures of baby Lily; you guys are such a cute family! =)