Friday, February 4, 2011

Just Nanny and I

One morning I woke up to find just me and Nanny.

To say I was excited might be an understatement!



We did so many fun things together.

We road a train. I love to say choo-choo train.

And we rode a carousal.
I wasn't much of a fan.


I would tell Nanny "horses up and down."
But when asked if I wanted to ride the horses, I responded with a very strong "Noooo".

So instead we sat on a bench next to the horses and I was just fine with that.


And of course, I LOVE to swing.
Nanny says I was not a happy camper when I had to get out. But after verbalizing my feelings, I got to ride the train one more time and was happy again!


One extra special treat was lunch with extended family.

Nanny's aunt, Mary; cousin, Holly; and second cousin, Hannah came up from Tuscon to lunch with us.


Overall, I had a great week with my Nanny. I was so sad to say goodbye (but any excuse to watch the airplanes is a good distraction!) Thanks Nanny, I love you and will see you again soon...next time please bring Papa Kurt so I can be extra spoiled!

No comments: