Monday, February 14, 2011

Snapshots

A quick recap of the last few days via snapshots from my phone.

Lily has been fighting a bad cold for a few weeks and it peaked at the end of last week. So we two gals spent some quality time cuddling on mommy's bed watching Dora the Explorer. I'm not sure who enjoyed the cuddles more!



Ryan, Matt, and Sarah ran the Skirt Chaser 5k on Saturday. The women get a 3 minute head start and the men try to 'chase' them down. I had done a long run earlier that morning so volunteered to watch Lily instead.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!



Afterwards, we enjoyed the gorgeous 75 degree day and a few adult beverages at the postparty.


My little Valentine.

We have a pretty romantic V-Day planned for tonight. Installing new doorknobs (an ongoing project) and pulling down hideous blinds in preparation for new ones coming tomorrow. However, I'm guaranteed a few hugs and kisses from my girl and her daddy, so I'm ok with it!

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: