Friday, January 9, 2009

19 weeks


I'm showing! This past week, I am finally started to look pregnant, not just like I've gained a little weight around my mid-section. I think Ryan is most excited about this as I am no longer throwing him cruel glares whenever he touches my stomach and says, "look how big you are getting." Downside, I now must go shopping for maternity clothing as I have one pair of jeans that still fit, and let's just say I haven't washed them in at least five wears because they are stretched out and I am nervous I will never be able to button them once they are clean!


Maternity clothes shopping….so far the LEAST favorite part of this pregnancy. Maybe I am more of a clothing snob than I originally thought, but wow, maternity clothes, especially those appropriate for work, are hard to find. And to find trendy, but not budget breaking, clothing….good luck! Do you think I can get away with wearing yoga pants to work? Or maybe I am just struggling to adapt to my new body. Lucky for me, Ryan love it and tells me daily how great I look (and if he's lying to make me feel better, I'm ok with that too!)

No comments: