Friday, January 23, 2009

Fat gal...in a little suit.

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/chris-farley-fat-guy-in-a-little-coat/2006692995

This is how I feel each time I wrestle myself into my Speedo for a morning swim, while singing to myself "Fat gal, in a little suit". Other thoughts that cross my mind - beached whale and sausage too big for it's casing (stole that one from Annie who made numerous sausage references to her own pregnant body approximately 16 months ago). And once I miraculously squeeze myself into the suit (after some pretty impressive acrobatic moves), I can't help but laugh as I look like a seven-year old girl at the pool, with a huge potbelly, and one serious wedgie. Yep, I think it's time to start shopping for a new Speedo.

5 comments:

MJS said...

I remember that seven year old girl in a speedo that could beat all the boys in the butterfly and IM (if I remember correctly!)

MJS said...

What? no picture.

Lindsay said...

Uhh, I am not that confident with my body - no pic this time! :)

Annie said...

Haaaaaaaaaaaa! Yes I feel ya on this one- The amount of back fat that popped out from my stomach stretching the suit was really tou much to stop me from laughing at myself! Ahhh its the little things isnt it! Its the little things obsessed workout girls like us dont figure out till where there!!!

The Frazee's said...

Lindsey
you are to funny, wait until your second one it gets even worse :)
gina